Seminar on Advanced Greek Grammar
Drs. Tim Miler and Bruce Compton
An intensive study of New Testament Greek, with special emphasis on modern advances in current research. Topics of discussion will include aspect theory, the Greek voice system, discourse analysis, and other pertinent syntactical and lexical topics.
- Advances in the Study of Greek, by Constantine Campbell, Zondervan.
- God, Language, and Scripture: Reading the Bible in Light of General Linguistics, by Moises Silva, Zondervan.
- Linguistics for Students of New Testament Greek, by David Allen Black, Baker.
- Prepositions and Theology in the Greek New Testament, by Murray Harris, Zondervan.
- Biblical Greek Language and Lexicography, ed. Taylor, Lee, Burton, and Whitaker, Eerdmans.