Greek Exegesis of 2 Peter and Jude
The following exegesis course involve the student in translation, syntactical study, and other exegetical procedures. The student is usually asked to write an exegetical paper and attention is given to sermonic development. Prerequisites 221 & 222.
- 1-2 Peter and Jude (Christian Standard Commentary), by Thomas Schreiner, Holman, 2020.
- Jude & 2 Peter (Baker Exegetical Commentary), by Gene. L. Green, Baker.
- A Greek English–Lexicon of the NT, 3d ed., by Bauer, Danker, Arndt, and Gingrich, University of Chicago Press.
- The Greek NT, 5th ed. with dictionary, by Kurt Aland et al., Hendrickson Publishers.
- Jude, 2 Peter (WBC), by Richard J. Bauckham, Word.
- The Letters of 2 Peter and Jude, by Peter H. Davids, Eerdmans.
- Second Peter and Jude, by D. Edmond Hiebert, Unusual Publications.
- A Textual Commentary on the Greek NT, 2nd ed., by Bruce M. Metzger, Hendrickson Publishers.
- 2 Peter, Jude (The NIV Application Commentary), by Douglas J. Moo, Zondervan.