Marriage & Family Counseling
A framework for counseling individuals, couples, and families through an array of issues. Topics covered include the purpose of marriage, divorce and remarriage, roles of husband and wife, physical intimacy within marriage, communication and conflict resolution, pre-marital counseling, parenting, and family counseling.
- God, Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation, 2nd ed. by Andreas Kostenberger and David Jones, Crossway, 2010.
- The Faithful Parent: A Biblical Guide to Raising a Family by Stuart Scott and Martha Peace, P&R, 2010
- Tying the Knot: A Premarital Guide to a Strong and Lasting Marriage by Rob Green, New Growth, 2010.
- When Sinners Say “I Do”: Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage by Dave Harris, Shepherd Press, 2007.
- Biblical Counseling and the Church: God’s Care Through God’s People by Bob Kellemen, et al. Zondervan
- Each for the Other: Marriage As It’s Meant to Be, by Bryan Chapell and Kathy Chapell, Baker.
- Holy Sexuality and the Gospel: Sex, Desire, and Relationships Shaped by God’s Grand Story
- Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage: Critical Questions and Answers, by Jim Newheiser, P & R Publishing.
- Married for God: Making Your Marriage the Best It Can Be, by Christopher Ash, Crossway.
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family, by Paul David Tripp, Crossway.
- Reforming Marriage, by Douglas Wilson, Canon Press.
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart, by Tedd Tripp, Shepherd Press.
- Strengthening Your Marriage, 2nd ed., by Wayne Mack, P & R Publishing.
- The Divorce Dilemma: God’s Last Word on Lasting Commitment, by John MacArthur, Day One.
- The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God, by Timothy Keller and Kathy Keller, Dutton.
- This Momentary Marriage: A Parable of Permanence, by John Piper and Noel Piper, Crossway.
- What Did You Expect?: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage, by Paul David Tripp, Crossway.
- What The Bible Says About Parenting Biblical Principle For Raising Godly Children, by John MacArthur, Thomas Nelson.