Marriage & Family Counseling
A framework for counseling individuals, couples, and families through an array of issues. Topics covered include the purpose of marriage, divorce and remarriage, roles of husband and wife, physical intimacy within marriage, communication and conflict resolution, pre-marital counseling, parenting, and family counseling.
- God, Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation, 2nd ed. by Andreas Kostenberger and David Jones, Crossway, 2010.
- The Faithful Parent: A Biblical Guide to Raising a Family by Stuart Scott and Martha Peace, P&R, 2010
- Tying the Knot: A Premarital Guide to a Strong and Lasting Marriage by Rob Green, New Growth, 2010.
- When Sinners Say “I Do”: Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage by Dave Harris, Shepherd Press, 2007.
- Biblical Counseling and the Church: God’s Care Through God’s People
- Each for the Other: Marriage As It’s Meant to Be
- Holy Sexuality and the Gospel: Sex, Desire, and Relationships Shaped by God’s Grand Story
- Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage: Critical Questions and Answers
- Married for God: Making Your Marriage the Best It Can Be
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family
- Reforming Marriage
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart
- Strengthening Your Marriage
- The Divorce Dilemma: God’s Last Word on Lasting Commitment
- The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God
- This Momentary Marriage: A Parable of Permanence
- What Did You Expect?: Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
- What The Bible Says About Parenting Biblical Principle For Raising Godly Children