Hebrew Syntax & Reading
A course designed to integrate Hebrew reading and syntax. This course provides advanced instruction in Hebrew syntax and applies this through reading selected portions from various genres in the Hebrew Bible. Attention is also given to developing and strengthening the student’s Hebrew vocabulary. Prerequisite: A minimum grade of “C” in OT602.
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (Hebrew Edition)
- An Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Syntax
- A Guide to Biblical Hebrew Syntax
- The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament, 2 volume set
- Old Testament Textual Criticism, 2nd ed.
- Williams Hebrew Syntax, 3rd. ed.
- A Reader’s Hebrew Bible
- Intermediate Biblical Hebrew
- A Workbook for Intermediate Hebrew: Grammar, Exegesis, and Commentary on Jonah and Ruth