Greek Exegesis of James
The following exegesis course involve the student in translation, syntactical study, and other exegetical procedures. The student is usually asked to write an exegetical paper and attention is given to sermonic development.
- Commentary on James (NIGTC), by Peter Davids, Eerdmans.
- James (ZECNT), by Craig L. Blomberg and Mariam J. Kamell, Zondervan.
- Faith that Works: Studies in the Epistle of James, by Homer A. Kent, Jr., BMH.
- James (BECNT), by Dan G. McCartney, Baker.
- James, by Ralph P. Martin, Word.
- The Letter of James (NICNT), by Scot McKnight, Eerdmans.
- The Letter of James (PNTC), by Douglas J. Moo, Eerdmans.
- A Greek English–Lexicon of the New Testament, 3d ed., by Bauer, Danker, Arndt, and Gingrich, University
of Chicago Press.
- The Greek NT, 5th ed. with dictionary, by Kurt Aland et al., Hendrickson.
- A Textual Commentary on the Greek NT, 2nd ed., by Bruce M. Metzger, Hendrickson.
- The Epistle of James: Tests of a Living Faith, by D. Edmond Hiebert, BMH.