Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary

12 Apr 2016

Free Books to Give Away

/
Posted By

From time to time publishers send me free books in the hope that their books will be reviewed in the Detroit Baptist Seminary Journal. Some of these end up being reviewed in the journal, but others do not. Right now I have five books published by Crossway sitting on my desk ready to be given away. Here are the titles:

Christopher Ash, Job: The Wisdom of the Cross

Kevin DeYoung, Taking God at His Word

Christopher Morgan and Robert Peterson, ed., Fallen: A Theology of Sin

Vern Poythress, Chance and the Sovereignty of God

David Wells, God in the Whirlwind

In order to have a chance to win one of these books, you just need to leave a comment on this post indicating which book you’d like to win. This Friday afternoon (April 15), we’ll randomly select five winners to receive the book they requested. Winners will be contacted by email, and then the winners will be announced on the blog.

76 Responses

1. Kyle Sherman

I would very much like to read Taking God at His Word, Kevin DeYoung or Chance and the Sovereignty of God, Vern Poythress

2. Nathan

I’d like the book on Job. Chris has won too many book giveaways, you might consider randomly not including him in the drawing :-).

3. Jon

I think I need to read Poythress’s Chance and the Sovereignty of God, to comprehend the probabilities in this random drawing.

4. Jason Woelm

I’ve been wanting Fallen: A Theology of Sin for some time, so I would be excited to win a copy. Thank you!