23 Jan 2014
- “Why a Commitment to Inerrancy Does Not Demand a Strictly 6000-Year-Old Earth: One Young Earther’s Plea for Realism” by Mark A. Snoeberger
- “Paul, the Law, and Dispensationalism” by William W. Combs
- “The Debate over the Ordo Salutis in American Reformed Theology” by Timothy Miller
- “Evangelicalism, Inerrancy, and Current OT Scholarship” by Todd S. Beall
- “Ecclesiastes: A Review Article” by Robert V. McCabe
- Book Reviews
Information on subscriptions and back issues can be found here or just click the “Journal” tab at the top of this page.