29 Dec 2012
Equip and Encourage
MACP Roundtable 2012: Dave Doran, Michael Vlach (The Master’s Seminary), and Neal Cushman (Northland International University) explain why eschatology is important for an individual believer and for church life.
Check out the other topics covered in the MACP Roundtable:
- What’s the Biblical Evidence for Premillenialism?
- What is Covenant Theology?
- Dispensationalism and Modern-day Israel
Does being a dispensationalist require absolute support of the modern state of Israel?
- What is New Exodus Theology?
- New Exodus Theology and Biblical Commentaries
- The Hermeneutics of New Exodus Theology
Visit the DBTS “Interviews” album on Vimeo for more fascinating interviews with scholars and church leaders.
Audio and notes from their 2012 MACP general sessions and workshops are available at the DBTS website.
Thank you for these theological vignettes. I find them quite helpful.