In a previous post, I called attention to the Detroit Baptist Seminary Journal, which the seminary has been publishing annually since 1996. BMH Books has published a collection of articles from the first five years of the journal titled, Biblical and Theological Essays. Below is the table of contents.
- Erasmus and the Textus Receptus
- The Preservation of Scripture
- A Defense of Literal Days in the Creation Week
- The Pre-Mosaic Tithe: Issues and Implications
- The Message of Ecclesiastes
- The Meaning of “Born of Water and the Spirit” in John 3:5
- Water Baptism and the Forgiveness of Sins in Acts 2:38
- Is Apostasia in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 a Reference to the Rapture?
- Persevering and Falling Away: A Reexamination of Hebrews 6:4–6
- Does the Believer Have One Nature or Two?
- The Self-Identify of Fundamentalism
- Non-Issues in Historic Fundamentalism
- William Jennings Bryan and the Scopes Trial: A Fundamentalist Perspective
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Preaching
- Revival and Revivalism: A Historical and Doctrinal Evaluation
You can find it here.