Recently the Anglican Church, the Church of England, rejected the consecration of women as bishops. Women have been allowed to become priests since 1994 and have been pushing to move up the ladder. Most believe it will happen eventually, and the recent vote rejecting women bishops was by a narrow margin. For an inside look at the situation, see this insightful article by Gerald Bray.
- Winner Announcement
- Notes Toward a Theology of Pets and the Atonement (Spoof)
- Book Giveaway
- On Fools and Folly
- A Pattern for Preaching that Meets People’s Needs
- Keeping Thanksgiving Well
- If Churches Work for Artistic Excellence, Do They Risk Enlisting the Unregenerate in Worship?
- Why Pray If God Knows Everything?
- Kent Hobi on Notes Toward a Theology of Pets and the Atonement (Spoof)
- Dan Phillips on Notes Toward a Theology of Pets and the Atonement (Spoof)
- Alex Suarez on Book Giveaway
- J. J. Sexton on Book Giveaway
- Jon Nason on Book Giveaway
- Timothy on Book Giveaway
- Kent Hobi on On Fools and Folly
- Kent Hobi on Book Giveaway