A study of major religions in the world, with an emphasis on key figures, beliefs, and practices in each religion. Further focus will be given on ministering the gospel to those from different religious backgrounds.
- Handbook of Religion: A Christian Engagement with Traditions, Teachings, and Practices, ed. Terry Muck, Harold Netland, and Gerald McDermott, Baker.
- God Is Not One: The Eight Rival Religions that Run the World, by Stephen Prothero, HarperCollins.
- Christianity and World Religions: An Introduction to the World’s Major Faiths, by Derek Cooper, P&R.
- Understanding Folk Religion: A Christian Response to Popular Beliefs and Practices, by Paul Hiebert, R. Daniel Shaw, and Tite Tienou, Baker.
- Christianity at the Religious Roundtable: Evangelicalism in Conversation with Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, by Timothy Tennant, Baker.