Systematic Theology II
A biblical study of the creation, nature, fall, and depravity of man; the origin, transmission, and remedy of sin; the person and work of Jesus Christ; and the person and work of the Holy Spirit. Prerequisites: ST500 and ST501.
- A Systematic Theology of Biblical Christianity, vol. 2, by Rolland McCune, Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary. This title may also be purchased directly from the seminary office.
- The Holy Spirit, by Sinclair Ferguson, IVP, 1996.
- The Imputation of Adam’s Sin, by John Murray, Presbyterian & Reformed.
- Collected Writings of John Murray, vol. 2: Systematic Theology, Banner of Truth.
- Jesus Christ Our Lord, by John Walvoord, Moody.
- Created in God’s Image, by Anthony Hoekema, Eerdmans.