Systematic Theology I
A study of material introductory to systematic theology, the Bible’s teaching concerning itself, the dispensational approach to Scripture, the existence and attributes of God, and the origin and ministry of angels. Prerequisites: ST500 and ST501.
- A Systematic Theology of Biblical Christianity, Volume 1
- No One Like Him (Hardcover): The Doctrine of God (Foundations of Evangelical Theology)
- The Doctrine of the Word of God (A Theology of Lordship)
- Dispensationalism: Essential Beliefs and Common Myths, by Michael Vlach.
- The Doctrine of God by John Frame.
- Light in a Dark Place: The Doctrine of Scripture by John Feinberg.
- Dispensationalism by Charles Ryrie.
- Angels Elect and Evil
- Biblical Doctrine, by John MacArthur and Richard Mayhue.
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
- Christian Theology, 3rd ed., by Millard Erickson