A critical examination of the basic doctrines of the key Reformers, creedal statements, and controversies..
- The Cambridge Companion to Reformation Theology, ed. David Bagchi and David Steinmetz, Cambridge University Press
- Bondage of the Will, by Martin Luther, trans. J. I. Packer and O. R. Johnston, Baker.
- John Calvin: Steward of God’s Covenant: Selected Writings, by John Calvin, ed. John Thornton and Susan Varenne, Vintage.
- Living for God’s Glory: An Introduction to Calvinism, by Joel Beeke, Reformation Trust.
- Theology of the Reformers, rev. ed., by Timothy George, Broadman & Holman.