A study of the first five books of the Old Testament. This includes an examination of their authorship, date, unity, and canonical status. Emphasis is also placed upon the unifying motif of the Pentateuch, the creation account, the flood, the origin of the nation of Israel, its religious institution, and the unfolding of its history under Moses.
- Handbook on the Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
- The Messianic Vision of the Pentateuch
- The World and the Word: An Introduction to the Old Testament
- Interpreting the Pentateuch: An Exegetical Handbook
- Dictionary of the Old Testament Pentateuch, IVP.
- Ancient Egypt and the Old Testament
- Reading Moses, Seeing Jesus: How the Torah Fulfills Its Goal in Yeshua
- From Paradise to the Promised Land