A development of the proper approach to interpreting correctly the different literary genres of the Bible. Various ideas including the univocal nature of language and authorial intent are woven together to form a grammatical- historical-theological method of biblical interpretation.
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation, 3rd ed., by Klein, Blomberg, and Hubbard, Zondervan.
- How to Understand and Apply the Bible, by Andrew Naselli, P & R.
- Hermeneutics of the Biblical Writers, by Abner Chou
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth: Fourth Edition by Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart
- Invitation to Biblical Interpretation: Exploring the Hermeneutical Triad of History, Literature, and Theology
- 40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible (40 Questions & Answers Series) by Robert Plummer
- Foundations of Contemporary Interpretation ed. Moises Silva
- Basic Bible Interpretation by Roy Zuck