Hebrew Grammar II
A continuation of the study of Hebrew grammar. This course reinforces and expands on this with emphasis being placed on reading selected portions of the Hebrew Bible. Prerequisite: A minimum grade of “C” in 601.
- Introducing Biblical Hebrew, by Allen Ross, Baker.
- A Reader’s Hebrew Bible, by A. Phillip Brown II and Bryan Smith, Zondervan.
- The Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew, ed. David J. A. Clines, Lightning Press.
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, compact ed., by K. Elliger and W. Rudpolf, Hendrickson.
- The Hebew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament, 2 vol., study ed., by Koehler and Baumgartner, Brill.
- Reader’s Hebrew-English Lexicon, 4 vols. in 1, by Armstrong, Busby, and Carr, Zondervan.