Hebrew Grammar I
A study of the essential elements of biblical Hebrew grammar and vocabulary. The intent of this course is to focus on the basic principles of Hebrew phonology, morphology, syntax, and vocabulary.
- Learning Biblical Hebrew: Reading for Comprehension: An Introductory Grammar, by Karl Kutz and
Rebekah Josberger, Lexham Press.
- Learning Biblical Hebrew Workbook: A Graded Reader with Exercises, by Karl Kutz and Rebekah
Josberger, Lexham Press.
- A Reader’s Hebrew Bible, by A. Philip Brown II and Bryan Smith, Zondervan.
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia compact, hardback, by K. Elliger and W. Rudolph, Hendrickson.
- Concise Dictionary of Classical Hebrew, by David J. A. Clines, Phoenix Press.
- The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament, 2 vol. study ed., by Koehler and Baumgartner, Brill.