Hebrew Exegesis of Job
In the following courses the various aspects of the exegetical process are applied to sections of the Hebrew Old Testament. In each of these emphasis is placed on the development of the message of the book.. Prerequisite: OT702
- Job 1–20, by David J. A. Clines, WBC, Thomas Nelson.
- Job 38–42, by David J. A. Clines, WBC, Thomas Nelson.
- The Pious Sage in Job: Eliphaz in the Context of Wisdom Theodicy, by Kyle C. Dunham, Wipf & Stock.
- Job, by Francis Andersen, TOTC, InterVarsity Press.
- The Book of Job, by Norman Habel, OTL, Westminster.