Hebrew Exegesis of Ecclesiastes
Dr. Kyle Dunham
Various aspects of the exegetical process are applied to Ecclesiastes of the Hebrew Old Testament. In each of these emphasis is placed on the development of the message of the book. Prerequisite: OT702
- Ecclesiastes, by Craig G. Bartholomew, Baker.
- Ecclesiastes, by James Bollhagen, Concordia Publishing House.
- Qoheleth, 2nd ed., by Graham S. Ogden, Sheffield Phoenix Press.
- Ecclesiastes & the Song of Songs, by Daniel C. Fredericks & Daniel J. Estes, IVP.
- Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, by Duane A. Garrett, Broadman.
- Ecclesiastes AB, by Choon-Leong Seow, Doubleday.
- The Book of Ecclesiastes (NICOT), by Tremper Longman III, Eerdmans.
- Ecclesiastes, by William D. Barrick, Christian Focus.