A study of the composition of a dispensation in relation to progressive revelation, the whole dispensational framework of the Scriptures, the biblical covenants, and the theological and practical distinctions between Law and Grace. Prerequisites: ST601, 602, and 603.
- Dispensationalism, by Charles Ryrie, Moody.
- Dispensational and Covenant Systems of Theology: Four Views, ed. Richard Lucas and Brent Parker, IVP (forthcoming).
- Dispensationalism: Essential Beliefs and Common Myths, rev. & updated ed., by Michael Vlach, Theological Studies,
- Three Central Issues in Contemporary Dispensationalism: A Comparison of Traditional & Progressive Views, ed. Herbert Bateman, Kregel.
- The Greatness of the Kingdom: An Inductive Study of the Kingdom of God, by Alva J. McClain, BMH.
- He Will Reign Forever, by Michael Vlach, Theological Studies Press.
- Dispensational Understanding of the New Covenant: Three Views, ed. Mike Stallard, Regular Baptist Press.
- Discontinuity to Continuity: A Survey of Dispensational and Covenant Theologies, by Benjamin Merkle, Lexham.