Cross-Cultural Church Planting
An analysis of biblical principles and effective strategies for church planting and development in a cross-cultural setting. Emphasis is placed on methods for starting churches committed to church planting. It also includes a study of practical and effective steps and models.
- Ott, Craig and Gene Wilson. Global Church Planting: Biblical Principles and Best Practices for Multiplication, Grand Rapids: Baker, 2011.
- Trousdale, Jerry. Miraculous Movements: How Hundreds of Thousands of Muslims are Falling in Love with Jesus, Nashville: Nelson, 2012.
- Green, Michael. Evangelism in the Early Church. Rev. Ed. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2003. (ThM only)
- Allen Roland. Missionary Methods: St. Paul’s or Ours? Louisville, KY: GLH Publishing, 2011.
- Garrison, David. Church Planting Movements. Monument, CA: WigTake Resources, 2004.
- Hesselgrave, David. Planting Churches Cross-Culturally. 2nd ed. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2000.
- Hodges, Melvin L. The Indigenous Church, rev. ed. Springfield, MO: Gospel Publishing House, 2009.
- Nevius, John. The Planting and Development of Missionary Churches: The Nevius Plan, New York: Foreign Mission Library, 1899.