Dr. Mark Snoeberger
A survey and biblical analysis of ecclesiastical polity as practiced broadly within the Christian church, with particular attention given to variations of the congregational model.
- Baptist Foundations: Church Government for an Anti-Institutional Age, ed. Mark Dever and Jonathan Leeman, B&H.
- Perspectives on Church Government: Five Views of Church Polity, ed. Chad Owen Brand and R. Stanton Norman, B&H.
- Polity: Biblical Arguments on How to Conduct Church Life, by Mark Dever, Nine Marks Ministries.
- Biblical Foundations for Baptist Churches, by John S. Hammett, Kregel.
- Who Runs the Church? 4 Views on Church Government, ed. Steven B. Cowan, Zondervan.
- The New Directory for Baptist Churches, by Edward T. Hiscox, Baptist Standard Bearer.
- The Church and the Surprising Offense of God’s Love, by Jonathan Leeman, Crossway.
- The Lord’s Supper: Remembering and Proclaiming Christ until He Comes, ed. Thomas Schreiner and Matthew Crawford, B&H.
- Paradigms in Polity: Classic Readings in Reformed and Presbyterian Church Government, by David Hall, Covenant Foundation.